NFTY uses CampMinder, an online event registration system. If your child has attended a URJ summer program in recent years, you will already be familiar with this new system. However, NFTY’s registration requires a separate account to be set up. Thank you for understanding! Please review the following detailed information related to using this system:
Creating An Account
Completing a Registration
How to Register With a Scholarship
Payment and Checkout Process
Refunds and Cancellations
How to Get Help When Registering Online
You are registering your child for their first NFTY event
- To create an account, enter your email as the login and select a password.
- The account should be created in the name of a parent/guardian.
- The application will assign the account holder as the "Primary" parent/guardian. This person will be considered the main point of contact for NFTY. (You can add additional information for other parents/guardians and can have additional email addresses assigned to the account.)
You Have Registered Your Child For A Previous NFTY Event
You already have an account in the system. Use an e-mail previously provided during registration to login.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Login Email Address (see above) & Relationship.
- Click ‘Continue.’
- A window will appear informing you that you already have an account with CampInTouch.
- Enter your password.
- If you forget your password, or this is the first time you are registering in this new system, click the “Email a Reset Account Invitation” link.
- You will then be sent an email that includes a link. After clicking the link, you will be directed to the "Security Update" page where you must provide the answers to two security questions, set and confirm your new password, and agree to the terms of service.
- Once you click ‘Submit,’ you will be logged directly into the application.
Completing an Event Registration
- Select Season “2018” for all NFTY events happening in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Select the event(s) for which you would like to register. You can register for multiple events at one time.
- Enter “Participant Information”:
- If you already have an account in the system, please select the participant whom you are registering and select 'Begin Application'.
- If you have previously used the system to register a different child, select “Add New Camper” and fill out the participant information for the new participant.
- If this is the first time you have used the system, please enter the required information for participants and select “next”.
Select “Begin Registration.”
4. This will be the next page. Please note that each section will appear based on your answers to questions:
- Complete the remaining sections of the registration. You will be asked for participant biographical information, health history, transportation needs. By providing as much information as possible about your child, we are able to provide the best experience for your child.
- We require a parent/guardian to acknowledge our Brit Kehillah (code of conduct) and provide URJ Youth Programs authorizations during registration using an electronic signature.
- Each new school year, NFTY requires parents to re-enter any information related to the participant and re-sign all authorizations. Once completed, you will only have to update your account with new information during the year if it changes.
- Please save your username and password that you use to register, as it will be used for all future NFTY events.
- In order to register more than one child for any program, click on the link to “Begin New Application” upon reaching the “Application Submitted” screen. Information for your first child will be saved as you begin the application for your next child.
How to register with a Scholarship
There are two ways in which we handle scholarships being granted to you by someone outside of NFTY; the person granting the scholarship will tell you which process you will use:
Scenario 1: You will register and pay the full amount of your registration. You will then be reimbursed for the amount of your scholarship directly by the grantor.
Scenario 2: The grantor will submit a form online notifying NFTY of this scholarship (the form may only be completed by those granting the scholarships). If the scholarship form is submitted prior to the date you register, the scholarship amount will automatically be deducted from your balance due prior to processing your payment. (Please note that it will appear as though you are paying full price until processing is complete). If the scholarship request form is submitted after you have registered for this event, you will be charged the full registration price and the scholarship amount will be refunded to your payment method.
If you are being awarded scholarship by your NFTY region, refer to “Scenario 2” above.
If you are unsure about scholarships, please register and pay in full to receive any early bird discounts and avoid late fees. We are not able to amend registration deadlines for participants who are waiting on scholarships.
Please review our scholarship information page for opportunities that may be available from your region, your congregation, and in your community.
Payment & Checkout Process
- When you register, you will need to pay in full. Payments can be made using a Visa or MasterCard credit card, or by electronic check. Registrations cannot be saved mid-registration and therefore must be completed in one sitting. You will receive a registration confirmation after submitting the event application.
- If you are receiving a discount or scholarship, please review the “How to Register with a scholarship” section, above.
- Your credit card will not be charged immediately. Our registrar will review your registration within 5 business days at which time you will receive a payment confirmation email.
- If a payment error occurs, the registrar will contact the family, and the registration will remain on hold until payment is completed.
Refunds and Cancellations
NFTY’s refund policy considers our financial obligations for the event and our desire to refund as much of the registration fees paid as possible. All cancellations must be sent to the NFTY Registrar in writing - either by mail, fax (212-650-4064) or email (email@example.com) by one of the Parent/Guardians listed during registration. Cancellations may not be requested or processed via phone. We will not accept cancellations from congregational professionals or participants directly. Refunds to credit cards are made within 10 business days of confirming the cancellation. Refunds for e-checks are sent approximately four to six weeks after receiving the cancellation notification. The refund policy and deadlines are posted on the event registration page for each regional event. Please be sure to review them prior to registering.